Contacting the ARH Support Team
Should you have any problem during operating our device or with our software, our Support team is at your disposal.
Please try to explain the problem as detailed as possible and always send the following information for making it easier to help you:
· The exact type of the product you have and its serial number.
· Please let us know the Operation System you use.
· If you have problems during recognition, send the images on the recognition failed
· If there is any error code or message appearing, please write the code and the place where it occurs (sending a screenshot is much better).
· If you noticed the problem while running a Demo or a sample application, please write the name of the application you tested.
· If you have some problem while developing your own application, please name the programming language and compiler you use (version number!)
and if possible please send a short part of the source code.
· Please write if you use ActiveX or DLL.
· Please try to determine the place where the error occurs (e.g. "when I call GetOCR() function for the second time, it always hangs")
Before sending back a faulty device to repair, always contact the ARH Support Team!
IMPORTANT: Repairs may be executed by the manufacturer only!
» Click here to contact the ARH Support Team
Feel free to contact us
If you have any questions, please click here and send us an email
KEYWORDS: container code recognition | accr | automatic container code reading | automatic container identification | bic code reading | bic code recognition | iso 6346 | moco code | uic code